I went to colorado
Last week I got on a plane...
and visited my old room mates. The decor in their new house has not changed much.
We did a power hour the first night I visited them, and I thought Glenn would appreciate this:
The next day I took a drive over by 4th street for old times sake. If you see this, I hope you've been doing well. I do miss you.
I also miss these. Seeing them again made me wonder if I didn't want to come back to Colorado.
I hung out with these kids at Tony's on two nights. I miss Tony's.
While I was there I had some sunshine. I miss sunshine, and I miss CutThroat. And 1554, and Abbey.
While I was home I also got to play some golf with my Dad. I'm not very good, so we didn't bother keeping score. We just played for fun, and for the joy of whacking a little ball down a grassy field. That colorado air was wonderful.
Mark...Both of these girls love starwars. The last night I was there the girl on the left was watching episode 3.
This is a Cowboy hat chandelier, also known as a Teather Lamp, or Teather hat. That is also a bottle rocket against a hot light bulb...my room mates haven't changed a bit.
Walkin to old town...
Don't mess with texas...at luckey joe's.
I ran into Josh Sciaca (pronounced Shocka!) an old resident.
On the way home from the bars, Rachel and I turned into a couple of tree hugging hippies.
While I was home, I hung out with Michelle. I had not seen her in a long time.
We went to Chad's for dinner. It was a cool little place in Lakewood. After that we went to the elephant bar. It was somewhat exotic. Once again I enjoyed some Fat Tire, because New Belgium doesn't make it out to Florida. Michelle had a martini, she's alot classier than me. It was great to catch up though.
My trip overall was incredible. The beer tasted even better than I remembered, the mountains were beautiful, the air was sweet, and it was great to see old friends. Who knows, I just may end up back in good old Colorado.
Before I knew it, I was back at MCO, waiting for a train to take me back to the terminal.


1 comments:
Ok, I suppose I can look at your blog again. that was a pretty sweet update. Also, I love you
Post a Comment