Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pez

I guess I forgot how nerdy I am. I went through all my packed stuff in the garage the other day. (Everything I own has been sitting in boxes in my parents garage for the last year and a half as I haven't known where I'm going to make a somewhat permanent residence) I tried to cut down the boxes in case my parents need to ship my stuff to me should I move back to FL in the near future. I came across these gems, and now they are next to my computer where they belong. Does this make me a nerd? Probably, but i've found that in the world of graphic designers and artists, it's not uncommon for a grown man to have some sort of collection of toys/collectibles, so at least I know I am not alone, at least among my kind. So with great joy, I have been reunited with my Pez dispensers and Mrs. Incredible action figure (not pictured but hanging from the top handle of my G5)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:00 AM  

I like nerds!
~Caitlin